Are you thinking of joining our club?
Below are the key benefits all our members receive when they join.
When you become a member you immediately get access to:
- Monthly club meetings – providing food and access to informative speakers
- Firearm license Genuine reason for Recreational Hunting and Vermin control (A & B)
- Firearm license Genuine reason for Target/Sport Shooting (A & B)
- Firearms Safety Course endorsed by The Firearms Safety and Training Council of NSW
- A club that is a DPI Approved Hunting Organisation (AHO)
- Restricted (R) license accreditation via DPI
- 25 million Public Liability insurance
- Personal Injury insurance via our affiliation with NSW Shooting Association
- Discounts for students and pensioners
- Access to clay/trap shooting facilities (additional charges apply)
- Access to a physical club house
- Education available on hunting, field dressing, target shooting both rifle and bow hunting
Finally, our club welcomes all types of hunters and target shooters regardless of level of knowledge and experience.